Handy and dynamic instagram style stories plugin for WordPress.
An amazing plugin for your WordPress site where your users can create stories and you as admin can list custom stories as well as wordpress posts and woocommerce products in story style.
For detailed information, you can read below or review the documentation.
- Advanced mobile compatible image editor
- Users can create stories. Or they can delete the stories they created.
- While creating a story, they can shape their stories with the advanced mobile compatible image editor.
- As an admin, you can create, delete or deactivate stories through the wp-admin panel.
- You can list WordPress posts and WooCommerce products as stories.
- It works in harmony with BuddyPress, bbPress, Elementor, Gutenberg, Classic Editor and other plugins.
- With the shortcode, you can easily integrate the system wherever you want.
- As an admin, you can set the time to go out of visibility while adding a story.
- Feature to automatically fetch new stories in a certain time. (Auto refresh)
- Automatic media dedect
- Video and image support
- External link support
- User stories are not view after 24 hours
- You can change the default transition time for stories.
- Featured image selection for story box
- Gravatar profile picture shown in user story box
- Loco Translate can translate into any language you want
- Gutenberg block
- Elementor widget
- Classic (TinyMCE) editor Button
- Multiple shortcodes and stories can be used within the same page
- Featured image: 66×66px
- Image: 1080×1920px
- Video: 1080×1920px
Check out our documentation page to learn all the features of the plugin in detail.
Fixed: Existing user stories are not listed when turning on the BuddyPress friend filter.
Fixed: Story creator and viewer HTML&CSS conflict problem
Fixed: Fixed the sorting issue in post and product story types. Fixed: Fixed an issue where the product stories shortcode would sometimes not work. Added: Show only BuddyPress friends' stories setting.
The plugin has been completely redesigned and developed!
Fixed: Automatic detection of media type
Added: Elementor widget Added: Gutenberg blog Added: Classic ( TinyMCE ) editor button Added: Multiple shortcodes and stories can be used within the same page Added: Automatic media dedect Fixed: Fixed the issue where shortcodes could not be used on the same page Fixed: Problem with scroll reset when clicking on a story Made simple: Front-end user story submission area has been simplified Made simple: Post and product story setting area has been simplified Mage simple: Admin story creation made simple Updated: Arrangements have been made according to the end user Removed: Auto update system
Fixed: Elementor - "you must call the_content function in the current template elementor" error repaired Fixed: "Post and product story visibility was not removed." problem repaired
Added: Maximum file size specification field has been added to the setting section Added: Added allowed file types for front-end section in the setting section. Added: Media upload area has been added to front-end user story creation section. Fixed: Post and product story list url error fixed Updated: Frontend user story upload section and display styles for stories have been updated.